Sep 30, 2013

BM 9 & 10

So, had an interesting night. Beat BM9. Used Namesake w/ 218k zchars, 2 Xuan Yuans with 25k zarchers, and 2 1 arch legends. (Keep Reading)




 So this is what BM10 looks like:
 WT-Chars, BT-Archers, Fuxi-Archers, XY- Halbs
 KX/Lishan/MoE-Archers, Piggy-
 So I decided to give it a try...



Well, I beat it!
Unfortunately I got too excited at the prospect of beating BM10 my first try that I forgot to take screen shots. I went on to beat BT (700k archers) with one of my XYs. I majorly lucked out on WT and one shotted him with the other XY. After the first 10 waves, armor broke and it was very slow (15-20 rounds a floor). I didn't get green spam, but tomorrow when the reports are in i'll include those.

-Wzupwzupwzup

PS. Use peerless unless you have to recover troops. They will reduce you with 30%s even if you are using the Pagoda.

2 comments: